GSKILL TRIDENT Z5 RGB DDR5/32GB/6600Mhz F5-6600J3440G16GX2-TZ5RK
Trident Z5 RGB series DDR5 memory is designed for ultra-high performance on DDR5 platforms. Featuring a sleek and streamlined aluminum heatspreader design, available in metallic silver or matte black, the Trident Z5 RGB series DDR5 DRAM memory is the ideal choice to build a high-performance system.
Based on recommended specification, add to cart or customise the build below.
Customize The Build :
Maximize your custom PC build with the powerful and feature-rich with the GSKILL TRIDENT Z5 RGB DDR5/32GB/6600Mhz F5-6600J3440G16GX2-TZ5RK and with a Memory Capacity of 32GB it allows user interactions seamlessly and also providing a faster and smoother user experience.
Transform your gaming setup and take it to the next level with your very own custom PC today! Discover the specs of the GSKILL TRIDENT Z5 RGB DDR5/32GB/6600Mhz F5-6600J3440G16GX2-TZ5RK below:
Tested Speed (XMP/EXPO)
Tested Latency (XMP/EXPO)
Tested Voltage (XMP/EXPO)
SPD Speed (Default)
SPD Voltage (Default)
- Do not mix memory kits. Memory kits are sold in matched kits that are designed to run together as a set. Mixing memory kits will result in stability issues or system failure.
- Memory kits will boot at the SPD speed at default BIOS settings with compatible hardware.
- For memory kits with XMP/EXPO, enable XMP/EXPO/DOCP/A-XMP profile in BIOS to reach the rated potential XMP/EXPO overclock speed of the memory kit, subject to the use of compatible hardware. Please refer to the “How to Enable XMP/EXPO” guide.
- Reaching the rated XMP/EXPO overclock speed and system stability will depend on the compatibility and capability of the motherboard and CPU used.
- Usage in any manner inconsistent with manufacturer specifications, warnings, designs, or recommendations will result in lower speeds, system instability, or damage to the system or its components.
- Memory module height can be found in the FAQ, under the question “How tall are the memory modules?“.
- For product support and related questions, please contact the G.SKILL technical support team via email.
Blazing Fast DDR5 Performance
Ushering in a new era of memory performance with ultra-fast data transfer speeds, the Trident Z5 RGB is engineered to high performance and quality standards. Each Trident Z5 RGB memory module is created from hand-screened DDR5 DRAM ICs to achieve high memory performance on DDR5 platforms.
Extreme Memory Performance with Intel Core Platform
G.SKILL is dedicated to develop performance overclocked memory kits. Developed and optimized on the Intel Core platform, Trident Z5 RGB taps into the speed potential of DDR5 to bring a whole new level of performance to worldwide overclockers and PC enthusiasts.
Premium Dual-Texture Heatspreader Design
The Trident Z5 family incorporates hypercar design elements into the iconic Trident heatspreader, creating a sleek and futuristic look. Featuring a black brushed-aluminum strip inset into a metallic silver or matte black body, and topped with a translucent RGB light bar optimized for smooth lighting, the Trident Z5 RGB is ideal for a wide variety of PC build themes.
Streamlined RGB Light Bar
Designed with a streamlined light bar, the Trident Z5 RGB looks sleeker than ever. Featuring customizable RGB lighting through the G.SKILL lighting control software or supported third party motherboard software, personalizing the colors and lighting effects of the Trident Z5 RGB is a breeze.
Engineered for Exceptional DDR5 Experience
Each and every Trident Z5 RGB memory kit is tested under G.SKILL’s rigorous validation process to ensure outstanding quality.
Sync Up with System Lighting
Want to sync up your system lighting? You can use Asus Aura*, Gigabyte RGB Fusion*, MSI Mystic Light*, or ASRock Polychrome Sync* software to personalize the colors and effects of your Trident Z5 RGB memory and compatible motherboards!
* Note: Trident Z5 RGB lighting control support through the listed third-party software may vary between motherboard models.
XMP 3.0 Support
Just set and go. Programmed with the latest Intel XMP 3.0 profiles, the only thing between you and overclocked performance is a simple BIOS setting.*
* Enable the XMP profile in the BIOS to reach up to the rated overclock speed of this memory kit. Maximum memory speed and system stability depends on the capability of the motherboard & CPU. The memory kit will boot at the SPD speed when BIOS settings are at default.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All G.SKILL memory products come with a limited lifetime warranty and the G.SKILL technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forum, telephone, and email.
Experience unbeatable performance with the GSKILL TRIDENT Z5 RGB DDR5/32GB/6600Mhz F5-6600J3440G16GX2-TZ5RK for your custom PC setup. Order now to elevate your gaming and enjoy top-notch design and features.
If you’re looking to build your own custom PC, take the next step and explore your options today by visiting VOLTA PC Shop.