GSKILL DDR5 ZETA R5 Series (RDIMM/ AMD) – DDR5/128GB/6400 MHz – F5-6400R3239G32GQ4-ZR5NK
DDR5-6400 CL32-39-39-102 1.40V
The Zeta R5 Neo series memory kits are overclocked performance DDR5 R-DIMM memory designed for use in compatible AMD workstation systems. Featuring AMD EXPO memory overclock profile and ECC support, the Zeta R5 Neo series is the ultimate overclocked performance memory solution for high-end AMD workstation platforms.
Based on recommended specification, add to cart or customise the build below.
Customize The Build :
GSKILL DDR5 ZETA R5 Series (RDIMM/ AMD) – DDR5/128GB/6400 MHz – F5-6400R3239G32GQ4-ZR5NK, a top-tier memory kit designed for peak performance. It’s engineered for compatibility with the latest Intel Xeon W-2400X and W-3400X series processors and Intel W790 chipset motherboards, supporting Octa Channel Kit to meet the demands of intensive computing tasks.
Discover the specs of the GSKILL DDR5 ZETA R5 Series (RDIMM/ AMD) – DDR5/128GB/6400 MHz – F5-6400R3239G32GQ4-ZR5NK below:
|Quad Channel Kit
|Tested Speed (XMP/EXPO)
|Tested Latency (XMP/EXPO)
|Tested Voltage (XMP/EXPO)
|Error Checking (ECC)
|Side-Band ECC + On-Die ECC
|SPD Speed (Default)
|SPD Voltage (Default)
|AMD EXPO Profile Ready
- Do not mix memory kits. Memory kits are sold in matched kits that are designed to run together as a set. Mixing memory kits will result in stability issues or system failure.
- Prior to enabling XMP, memory kits will boot at default BIOS settings with compatible hardware.
- For memory kits with XMP, enable XMP profile in BIOS to reach the rated potential XMP overclock speed of the memory kit, subject to the use of compatible hardware.
- Reaching the rated XMP overclock speed and system stability will depend on the compatibility and capability of the motherboard and CPU used.
- Recommended usage with Intel® Xeon® W-2400X series processors and Intel W790 chipset motherboards with 4-channel memory support.
- This memory product is a DDR5 R-DIMM memory kit, and is not compatible with systems or platforms with U-DIMM memory.
- Usage in any manner inconsistent with manufacturer specifications, warnings, designs, or recommendations will result in lower speeds, system instability, or damage to the system or its components.
- Memory module height can be found in the FAQ, under the question “How tall are the memory modules?“.
- For product support and related questions, please contact the G.SKILL technical support team via email
Experience unbeatable performance with the GSKILL DDR5 ZETA R5 Series (RDIMM/ AMD) – DDR5/128GB/6400 MHz – F5-6400R3239G32GQ4-ZR5NK for your custom PC setup. Order now to elevate your gaming and enjoy top-notch design and features.
If you’re looking to build your own custom PC, take the next step and explore your options today by visiting VOLTA PC Shop.