Creative Sound Blaster AE-7
Featuring pristine audio fidelity alongside Sound Blaster’s audio processing legacy, the AE-7 takes the audio game up a notch and will awe you with its audiophile-grade components with playback exceeding massively popular desktop amps and DACs.
Hardware Accelerated Audio
The addition of AE-7 to your PC rig basically means one thing — you’re adding in a dedicated quad-core processor designed with one goal in mind — to deliver incredibly pristine and enhanced sound on your PC without overstressing your CPU. Sound Blaster handles audio processing on the card itself, freeing up your CPU to handle other tasks.
Based on recommended specification, add to cart or customise the build below.
Customize The Build :
Maximize your custom PC build with the powerful and feature-rich with Creative Sound Blaster AE-7. Boasting cutting edge Voice enhancements with built-in enhancements for voice communication, including noise reduction and voice morphing. With Creative’s Super X-Fi technology, which creates a holographic audio experience that makes you feel like you’re in the middle of the action. This soundbar delivers high-quality audio with its premium ESS Sabre-class 9038 DAC and high-performance components, providing clear and accurate sound across a wide frequency range.
Transform your gaming setup and take it to the next level with your very own custom PC today! Discover the specs of the Creative Sound Blaster AE-7 below:
- Main Card: 215g / 7.58 oz, Audio Control Unit (ACM): 284g / 10.02 oz
- Main Card: 145 x 20 x 128 mm / 5.71 x 0.79 x 5.04 inches, Audio Control Module (ACM): 100 x 92 x 70 mm / 3.94 x 3.62 x 2.76 inches
- Output Impedance: 1Ω, Supported Headphone Impedance: 16–600Ω, IEM: 16–31Ω (1.9V RMS), Normal: 32–149Ω (3V Rms), High Gain: 150–600Ω (5.6V Rms)
- Sound Core3D
- Playback Resolution (Stereo): PCM 16-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0, 192.0, 384 kHz, PCM 24-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0, 192.0, 384 kHz, PCM 32-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0, 192.0, 384 kHz, DSD64 (2.8 MHz)
Playback Resolution (Optical Out): 16-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0 kHz, 24-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0 kHz
- AUX-in: 16-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0 kHz, 24-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0 kHz
What-U-Hear: 16-bit / 44.1, 48.0 kHz, 24-bit / 44.1, 48.0 kHz, 32-bit / 44.1, 48.0 kHz
Mic-in: 16-bit / 16.0, 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0 kHz, 24-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0 kHz, 32-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0 kHz
- Playback Resolution (Stereo & Surround 5.1)
16-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0kHz, 24-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0kHz, 32-bit / 44.1, 48.0, 88.2, 96.0kHz
Connectivity Options (Main)
- 1 x ⅛″ Rear Out, 1 x ⅛″ Center / Sub Out, 1 x TOSLINK Optical Out, 1 x ⅛“ Mic-in / Line-in (Software selectable, default as Mic-in), 1 x ⅛“ Headphone / Headset Out (default as Headphone), 1 x ⅛″ Front-out
Connectivity Options (Accessory)
- 1 x ¼″ Mic-in (Mono), 1 x ⅛″ Mic-in (Mono), 1 x ⅛″ HP Out (3-pole), 1 x ¼″ HP Out (3-pole)
- Output Impedance: 1Ω, Supported Headphone Impedance: 16–600Ω, High Gain: 150–600Ω (5.6V Rms), Normal: 32–149Ω (3V Rms), IEM: 16–31Ω (1.9V RMS)
DTS Connect Encoding
Dolby Digital Live Encoding
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows® 7, Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows® 11, Windows® 8.1
- THD+N (Stereo) : 0.0001%, Dynamic Range (Stereo): 127 dB
- PCI-e bus power
For Windows® OS
- Intel® Core™ i3 AMD® equivalent processor
- Intel, AMD, or 100% compatible motherboard
- Microsoft® Windows 11, Windows 10 32 / 64-bit, Windows 8.1 / 8.0 32 / 64-bit, Windows 7 32 / 64-bit
- 1 GB RAM
- >600 MB of free hard disk space
- Available PCI-e slot
- Sound Blaster AE-7 (Main Card)
- Audio Control Module
- Quick Start Leaflet
- Warranty Leaflets
Link To Product
Experience unbeatable performance with the Creative Sound Blaster AE-7 for your custom PC setup. Order now to elevate your gaming and enjoy top-notch design and features.
If you’re looking to build your own custom PC, take the next step and explore your options today by visiting VOLTA PC Shop.